Return Home Members Area Experts Area The best AskMe alternative! - You Have Questions? We have Answers! Answerway Information Contact Us Online Help
 Friday 3rd December 2021 06:44:58 AM




Join Now!


Home/Business & Economy/Life at Work

Forum Ask A Question   Question Board   FAQs Search
Return to Question Board

Question Details Asked By Asked On
Insufficient Payment Raging 04/30/03
    If an employer is not paying their employees adequately, i.e. not paying them on public holidays the amount that they should be getting & underpaying an employee, what actions should be taken if this has gone on for 2 years? Can / should legal action be taken?

      Clarification/Follow-up by PLUTUS1947 on 04/30/03 7:29 am:
      Hello Raging

      If you are referring to British Law I feel sure I can help.

      Can you please clarify.


Summary of Answers Received Answered On Answered By Average Rating
1. Hi Raging, When you accepted the job, what were the terms? I...
04/30/03 WANT2KNOWExcellent or Above Average Answer
2. any INDUSTRIAL commissioner will check this out for you and ...
04/30/03 kkemperExcellent or Above Average Answer
Your Options
    Additional Options are only visible when you login! !

vq/Li   © Copyright 2002-2008 All rights reserved. User Guidelines. Expert Guidelines.
Privacy Policy. Terms of Use.   Make Us Your Homepage
. Bookmark Answerway.