Return Home Members Area Experts Area The best AskMe alternative! - You Have Questions? We have Answers! Answerway Information Contact Us Online Help
 Thursday 25th May 2017 07:44:06 AM




Join Now!


Home/Society & Culture/Etiquette & Manners

Forum Ask A Question   Question Board   FAQs Search
Return to Question Board

Question Details Asked By Asked On
Proper Address Ccl471 11/15/05
    What is the proper way to address America's current Secretary of State? I know that a man in that position should be addressed as "Mr. Secretary" or "sir," but I don't know how to address a woman in that position.

    Many thanks,


Summary of Answers Received Answered On Answered By Average Rating
1. from infoplease: for a Cabinet member: The Honorable Full ...
11/15/05 CeeBee2Excellent or Above Average Answer
Your Options
    Additional Options are only visible when you login! !

vq/Et   © Copyright 2002-2008 All rights reserved. User Guidelines. Expert Guidelines.
Privacy Policy. Terms of Use.   Make Us Your Homepage
. Bookmark Answerway.